These teachers decorated their school rooms to feel cozy and inviting—just like home. We adore these #HomeSweetClassroom ideas, and you will too. Feel free to try out these classroom decoration ideas, or use them as inspiration.
1. This classroom reading nook is so cozy that we’re already looking for a good book.
2. Warning: brilliant group work is happening at this bright seating area.
3. Rugs, rocking chairs, and pillows with math problems … What’s not to love?
4. A hot chocolate/tea station for the chilly days? Just like mom would make…
5. This classroom may be more welcoming than our own home…
6. It doesn’t get cozier than a book and a fireplace…
7. …Even if the fireplace isn’t real.
8. A place for everything and everything in its place
9. This would totally be my happy place
10. Kids love a good reading teepee in the classroom.
11.No fireplace? No problem. This teacher put up photos and a deer mount above her mantel.
12.This teacher nails the motivational sayings with her inspirational classroom wall art and pillows.
13.Make use of the outdoor furniture year round by bringing it indoors to the classroom
please share it.thanks